Catedral de Justo

( Cathedral of Justo )

Justo Gallego Martínez (20 September 1925 – 28 November 2021); also known by his honorific byname Don Justo, was a Spaniard who was known for constructing a church building in the dimensions of a cathedral on his own in the town of Mejorada del Campo since 1961. Most of the construction materials used were recycled or made from "junk". Don Justo dedicated the building to Our Lady of the Pillar (Spanish: Nuestra Señora del Pilar).

Photographies by:
Statistics: Position (field_position)
Statistics: Rank (field_order)

Add new comment

Esta pregunta es para comprobar si usted es un visitante humano y prevenir envíos de spam automatizado.

362579148Click/tap this sequence: 1183

Google street view

450.936 visits in total, 9.077 Points of interest, 403 Destinations, 293 visits today.