ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン

( Universal Studios Japan )

Universal Studios Japan (ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン) is a theme park located in Osaka, Japan. Opened on March 31, 2001, it is one of six Universal Studios theme parks worldwide and was the first to open outside the United States. The park is owned and operated by USJ LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of NBCUniversal. The park is similar in layout to Universal Studios Florida and contains selected attractions from both Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood, in addition to a small number of unique attractions.

Over 11 million guests visited the park in its opening year, making it the fastest theme park to reach the 10 million guest milestone at the time. In 2022, USJ hosted 12.3 million visitors, making it the third-most visited theme park in the world behind Magic Kingdom and Disneyland, and the most visited theme park in Asia.

Evolution of Comcast NBCUniversalComcast logo since 2024  NBCUniversal logo since 2011 1912Universal Pictures is founded1926NBC is founded1953NBC begins first compatible color broadcasts, preceding other networks by nine years1956NBC's peacock logo debuts1963American Cable Systems is founded1967NBC broadcasts the first-ever Super Bowl1968American Cable Systems rebrands to Comcast1975Universal releases Jaws1982Universal releases E.T. The Extra Terrestrial1972Comcast began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)1985Universal's Back to the Future premieres1986General Electric buys NBC for $6.4 billion and NBC's modern peacock logo was introduced1989NBC launches CNBC1990Universal Studios Florida opens1993Universal's Jurassic Park premieres1996NBC and Microsoft launch MSNBC1999Universal Studios Florida expands to become Universal Orlando Resort2001Grand opening of Universal Studios Japan and Universal's The Fast and the Furious premieres2002NBC acquires Telemundo and Bravo
Focus Features is formed
Comcast acquires AT&T Broadband for $44.5 billion2003Universal becomes the first studio with five summer releases breaking the $100 million mark2004GE and Vivendi merge NBC and Universal into NBCUniversal2005Comcast, PBS, Sesame Workshop, & Hit Entertainment forms PBS Kids Sprout, then Comcast & Time Warner Cable acquire Adelphia Cable assets for $17.6 billion2006USA Network begins 13-year streak as #1 cable network in total viewers2007Illumination is founded2010Illumination's Despicable Me premieres2011Vivendi divested in NBCU; Comcast buys 51% of NBCU from GE, turning it into a limited liability company the name "PBS Kids" is dropped out from Sprout (Leaving the name "Sprout")2013Comcast buys GE's remaining 49% of NBCU and PBS sells Sprout to Comcast/NBCU2014Comcast attempts to acquire Time Warner Cable for $45.2 billion
NBCUniversal reaches a new long-term deal with WWE2016NBCU acquires DreamWorks Animation2017Sprout relaunches as Universal Kids2018Comcast acquires Sky2020NBCU launches Peacock

In December 1992, Osaka Universal Planning Inc. was established in Minato-ku, Osaka to plan and research for the development and construction of a large-scale theme park in Japan. In February 1996, the master agreement regarding planning, construction and operation of the Universal Studios Japan theme park was concluded with American corporation MCA Inc. Osaka Universal Planning Inc. was also renamed USJ Co., Ltd.[1] Licensing agreements regarding the planning, construction and operation of Universal Studios Japan was concluded with the Universal Group in 1998 and later that year, construction of the theme park officially began. The park opened on March 31, 2001.[1]

^ a b "History:UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN SITE". Archived from the original on 2022-11-10. Retrieved 2022-11-10.
Photographies by:
Christophe95 - CC BY-SA 4.0
Zones
Statistics: Position
2451
Statistics: Rank
50029

Add new comment

Esta pregunta es para comprobar si usted es un visitante humano y prevenir envíos de spam automatizado.

Security
732615498Click/tap this sequence: 7352

Google street view

Where can you sleep near Universal Studios Japan ?

Booking.com
483.657 visits in total, 9.176 Points of interest, 404 Destinations, 252 visits today.