Vallone dei Mulini or Valle dei Mulini (known in English as Valley of the Mills) is a historic valley in Sorrento, Italy.
The flour mills, built from stone as far back as the 13th century. Its name derived from its beginning function: to grind grain. The valley originates from the release of waters into a tufa plain about 37,000 years ago, following the eruption of the Campi Flegrei.
A sawmill was providing sawn wood. It was in operation until the beginning of the tenth century. In 1866, Piazza Tasso was established, and it caused the mill and the surrounding sea to be isolated. The building was closed and abandoned in the 1940s.