Krampnitz

Heeres-Reitschule

( Krampnitz )

Krampnitz Kaserne was a military complex, in Fahrland, Potsdam, created by the Germans during the rearmament period. It was used by the Germans until the end of the Second World War. After the war it was used by Soviet troops until its abandonment in 1992.

Photographies by:
mlaiacker - CC BY-SA 3.0
Statistics: Position (field_position)
1187
Statistics: Rank (field_order)
1176

Ajouter un commentaire

Cette question sert à vérifier si vous êtes un visiteur humain ou non afin d'éviter les soumissions de pourriel (spam) automatisées.

Sécurité
498751236Cliquez/appuyez sur cette séquence : 7447

Google street view