Forte de Nossa Senhora da Graça

( Nossa Senhora da Graça Fort )

The Nossa Senhora da Graça Fort, officially Conde de Lippe Fort and known historically as La Lippe, is a fort in the village of Alcáçova, about 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) north of the town of Elvas in the Portalegre District of Portugal.

It stands in a dominant position on the Monte da Graça (Hill of Grace) and forms part of the Garrison Border Town of Elvas and its Fortifications, which on 30 June 2012 was classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

In 2014, the fort became part of a new project under the aegis of the Portuguese Ministry of National Defense, with the support of Turismo de Portugal (Portuguese Tourism), which features historical itineraries based on Portuguese heroes.

Photographies by:
Statistics: Position
1195
Statistics: Rank
103121

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
Security
534618927Click/tap this sequence: 4978
Esta pregunta es para comprobar si usted es un visitante humano y prevenir envíos de spam automatizado.

Google street view

Where can you sleep near Nossa Senhora da Graça Fort ?

Booking.com
523.695 visits in total, 9.230 Points of interest, 405 Destinations, 300 visits today.