The Petäjävesi Old Church (Finnish: Petäjäveden vanha kirkko) is a wooden church located in Petäjävesi, Finland. It was built between 1763 and 1765, when Tavastia was still a part of Sweden. The bell tower was built in 1821. It was inscribed in 1994 on the UNESCO World Heritage List for its testimony to the wooden church architecture of the Nordic countries.
The church is located about 1 kilometre (0.62 mi) to the west of the centre of Petäjävesi. It is a popular church for weddings in the summer, and there is a church service on most Sundays.