Iglesia de madera de Vang

Vang Stave Church (Polish: Świątynia Wang; Norwegian: Vang stavkyrkje; German: Stabkirche Wang) is a stave church which was bought by King Frederick William IV of Prussia and transferred from Vang in the Valdres region of Norway and re-erected in 1842 in Brückenberg near Krummhübel in Silesia, now Karpacz in the Karkonosze mountains of Poland. It was originally used by a congregation belonging to the Church of Norway, then the Evangelical Church of Prussia, and now serves the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in Poland.

The church is a four-post single-nave stave church originally built around 1200 in the parish of Vang in the Valdres region of Norway.

Photographies by:
Statistics: Position
6171
Statistics: Rank
12252

Add new comment

Esta pregunta es para comprobar si usted es un visitante humano y prevenir envíos de spam automatizado.

Security
518679432Click/tap this sequence: 4244

Google street view

Where can you sleep near Iglesia de madera de Vang ?

Booking.com
489.541 visits in total, 9.196 Points of interest, 404 Destinations, 14 visits today.